1. Over time my memory has developed so much that … I never forgot anything I have been told.
2. I was programmed by an operator who uses cards with holes.
3. At that time it was considered a technological revolution ….
4. I wondered if I would grow any larger.
5. Alan Turing, wrote a book about how I could be made to work as a “universal machine” to solve any difficult mathematical problem.
6. As time went by, I was made smaller.
These changes only became possible as my memory improved.
7. I have been used in offices and homes since 1970s.